PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, CITRA MEREK, PERSEPSI HARGA DAN KEPUASAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN (Studi Kasus Pada Mahasiswa Pengguna Paket Data Internet IM3 Ooredoo di Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam IAIN Surakarta)

amelia, ninda rizky and prastiwi, septi kurnia (2017) PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, CITRA MEREK, PERSEPSI HARGA DAN KEPUASAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN (Studi Kasus Pada Mahasiswa Pengguna Paket Data Internet IM3 Ooredoo di Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam IAIN Surakarta). skripsi thesis, IAIN Surakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Ninda Rizky.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of product quality, brand image, price perceptions and satisfaction with customer loyalty Internet data package IM3 Ooredoo at the Faculty of Economics and Islamic Business IAIN Surakarta. This research variable use two variable that is dependent variable and variable. The dependent variable (Y) of this study is the purchase decision. The independent variables (X) are different: product quality (X1), brand image (X2), price perspective (X3) and satisfaction (X4). The study was conducted on the loyalty of IM3 Oredeoo internet data packet customers in the faculty of economics and business of Islam IAIN surakarta. The population in this study is the customers who use internet data package IM3 Ooredoo. Sampling technique using purposive sampling and obtained by research sample counted 100 respondents. The method used is quantitative research method. This study used instrument test (validity test and reliability test), classic assumption test (multicolonierity test, heteroscedasticity test and normality test), hypothesis test (multiple linear regression test), model accuracy test (ajusted test R2, F test), and test t. while for data if using the program SPSS for windows realease 21.0. Based on the results of this study variable satisfaction is a variable that has a dominant influence on customer loyalty variable IM3 Ooredoo internet data package in the Faculty of Economics and Islamic Business IAIN Surakarta. Evidenced by the results of t test variable product quality, brand image, price perceptions and satisfaction have a significant effect on customer loyalty. F test results can be concluded that there is influence simultaneously and significant between product quality variables, brand image, price perceptions and satisfaction with customer loyalty. The result obtained coefficient of determination or (adjusted R2) equal to 71,1%. This means that 71.1% variations in the change and fall of customer loyalty due to changes in product quality variables, brand image, price perceptions and satisfaction. While the remaining 28.9% was caused by other factors not analyzed in the model used in the study. Keywords: product quality, brand image, price perception and satisfaction.

Item Type: Thesis (skripsi)
Subjects: 2x Islam > 2x4 Fikih > 2x4.2 Muamalah
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Manajemen Syariah
Depositing User: Maha siswa
Date Deposited: 13 Dec 2018 01:46
Last Modified: 13 Dec 2018 01:46
URI: http://eprints.iain-surakarta.ac.id/id/eprint/2085

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item