PENGARUH SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP DAN KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN STUDI KASUS LOR IN HOTEL SOLO

Zainuddin, Muhammad and Yoga, Ika (2018) PENGARUH SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP DAN KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN STUDI KASUS LOR IN HOTEL SOLO. skripsi thesis, IAIN Surakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Muhammad zainuddin.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT The purpose of this study is to determine the influence of Spiritual leadership and Job Satisfaction on Employee Performance. The population in this study are employees who work at the Hotel company in Lor In Solo. Sampling technique using Random sampling technique, calculation of sample size using Slovin formula and obtained the number of sample research 38 respondents. Data were analyzed using SPSS for Windows Release 20.0. Dependent variable (Y) from this research is Employee Performance. Independent variables (X) Spiritual Leadership, and Job Satisfaction.This method of research is a quantitative research method. For data analysis method by using analysis (multiple regression). The result of data analysis showed that the variable (X1) of spiritual leadership had a significant influence on employee performance, it is shown from t test result obtained t value equal to 6,761 with significant level 0.000. Variable (X2) job satisfaction influence on employee performance, this is indicated from result of t test obtained t value count 1,829 with significant level 0,008. The coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.724 means the variation of Employee Performance can be explained by the variation of spiritual leadership variable and job satisfaction of 72.5% while the remaining 27.5% is influenced by variations of other variables outside the model. Keywords: Spiritual Leadership, Job Satisfaction and Employee Performance.

Item Type: Thesis (skripsi)
Subjects: 2x Islam > 2x4 Fikih > 2x4.2 Muamalah
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Manajemen Syariah
Depositing User: Maha siswa
Date Deposited: 13 Dec 2018 01:46
Last Modified: 13 Dec 2018 01:46
URI: http://eprints.iain-surakarta.ac.id/id/eprint/2078

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item