PENGARUH TINGKAT KESEJAHTERAAN GURU DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP KINERJA GURU (Penelitian di SD Amaliah YPSPIAI Ciawi– Bogor)

MAULANA, WAHYU RAHMAT (2016) PENGARUH TINGKAT KESEJAHTERAAN GURU DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP KINERJA GURU (Penelitian di SD Amaliah YPSPIAI Ciawi– Bogor). Masters thesis, IAIN SURAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text
2016TS0028.pdf

Download (3MB) | Preview

Abstract

This research aimed to examine the effect of job standartprosperity and organizational commitment (affective, continuance, and normative) on performance, because Education is one of most important aspect in efforts of improving the quality of human resources. Teacher as the main agent of learning has a quiet big role in the achievement of national education goals as well as improved quality and the quality of education in Indonesia. However the performance of teachers especially in Islamic education institutions including the implementation of teacher performance appraisal which is not maximized and teachers’ lack of awareness of organizational commitment internal and eksternal. Based on several problems mentioned above, to answer this research is designed using quantitative research methods linear regression models. The population is all teachers in Amaliah Elementary School Ciawi Bogor, which are amounted to 23 respondent. The researcher uses total sampling method to take research sample and using as an instrument for collecting data. Data were collected with teacher’s job per¬formance scale (30 valid items), job satisfaction scale (14 valid items), and organizational commitment scale (29 valid items). The reliability of teacher’s performance scale is 0.99 job prosperity scale is 0.93 and organizational commit¬ment scale with affective commitment scale is 0.95. The result of this research shows that there is significant effect of job satisfaction and organizational commitment on performance of certified teacher in High School State 1 Surabaya. Both of the independent variable could be used simultaneously as predictor of teacher’s performance. In other word, the result indicates that only job satisfaction has significant effect on performance of certified teacher, but affective, continuance, and nor¬mative commitment have not significant effect on performance of certified teacher. The analytical result of regression coefficients proves that both independent variablle have a linear significancy and good fit, it seemed on the result of R Square counting for 28% which means that both teacher performance appraisal and cultural organization provide considerable influence for 28% on teacher performance. As the remaining 72% is residual or other factors influence which are not the part of this research. Key Word :Standart Prosperity, Organizational commitment, Teacher Performance

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Subjects: 2x Islam > 2x7 Filsafat dan Perkembangannya > 2x7.3 Pendidikan Islam
Divisions: Program Pascasarjana > Manajemen Pendidikan Islam
Depositing User: Unnamed user with email syihabumillamanan@gmail.com
Date Deposited: 30 Mar 2016 07:56
Last Modified: 30 Mar 2016 07:56
URI: http://eprints.iain-surakarta.ac.id/id/eprint/136

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item