HUBUNGAN ANTARA MOTIVASI KERJA DAN DISIPLIN KERJA DENGAN KINERJA GURU PENDIDIKAN AGAMA ISLAM SEKOLAH DASAR KECAMATAN BENDOSARI KABUPATEN SUKOHARJO TAHUN 2014

PRASETYONINGSIH, SRI AYU (2014) HUBUNGAN ANTARA MOTIVASI KERJA DAN DISIPLIN KERJA DENGAN KINERJA GURU PENDIDIKAN AGAMA ISLAM SEKOLAH DASAR KECAMATAN BENDOSARI KABUPATEN SUKOHARJO TAHUN 2014. Masters thesis, IAIN SURAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text
2014TS0019.pdf

Download (3MB) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT This study aims at determining the relationship between: 1) work motivation with teacher’s performance of islamic education (PAI) teachers at Bendosari Subdistrict Elementary School, 2) work discipline with teacher’s performance of islamic education (PAI) teachers at Bendosari Subdistrict Elementary School, 3) work motivation along with work discipline with teacher’s performance of islamic education (PAI) teachers at Bendosari Subdistrict Elementary School. This research was a quantitative correlation research. This research was conducted at the Bendosari Subdistrict, Sukoharjo District, in February until June 2014. The population that was researched in this study was the PAI teachers of the Bendosari Subdistrict Elementary School, Sukoharjo District, with a total of 35 people as sample. Sampling technique used the total sampling technique. Data collection technique employed questionnaire distribution. The validity test applied content validity correlations with the total grain product moment formula. The reliability test used internal consistency type with a Cronbach alpha formula. The data analysis technique used multiple regression, which began with the assumption test consisting normality test, the independence of the independent variables test, and ended with regression significance test. The results of this study are: 1) There is a significant relationship between work motivation with teacher’s performance of islamic education (PAI) teachers at Bendosari Subdistrict Elementary School. The value of t_hitung (4.161)> t_tabel (2,040) at alpha 0.05. The influence contribution is 34.4%. 2) Work discipline with teacher’s performance of islamic education (PAI) teachers at Bendosari Subdistrict Elementary School. The value of t_hitung (5.169)> t_tabel (2,040) is alpha 0.05. The influence contribution is 44.7%. 3) Work motivation and work discipline with teacher’s performance of islamic education (PAI) teachers at Bendosari District Elementary School. The value of t_hitung (4.046)> t_tabel (2,040) is at alpha 0.05. The influence contribution is 53.9%, while the remaining 46.1% is influenced by other variables. Multiple regression equation obtained is Y = 24,629 + X_1 + 0.534 0,468X_1. If the variables of work motivation and work discipline has no effect, then the value of teacher’s performance (Y) is 24,629. If the work motivation scores are increased by one point then it will be followed by an increase in teacher performance (Y) equal to 0.534. If the work discipline scores are increased by one point than it will be followed by an increase in teacher performance (Y) equal to 0.468. So it can be concluded that the variables of work motivation (X_1) have more significant relationship to teacher’s performance than work discipline variable (X_1). Keywords: work motivation, work discipline, teacher performance

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Subjects: 2x Islam > 2x7 Filsafat dan Perkembangannya > 2x7.3 Pendidikan Islam
Divisions: Program Pascasarjana > Manajemen Pendidikan Islam
Depositing User: Unnamed user with email syihabumillamanan@gmail.com
Date Deposited: 03 Mar 2016 04:12
Last Modified: 03 Mar 2016 04:12
URI: http://eprints.iain-surakarta.ac.id/id/eprint/83

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item