KESADARAN HALAL, KEYAKINAN AGAMA, DAN PERSEPSI PRIBADI TERHADAP NIAT PEMBELIAN PRODUK HALAL

OCTAVIAWATI, DIAN SARI and Drs. H., Sri Walyoto, M.M., Ph.D (2018) KESADARAN HALAL, KEYAKINAN AGAMA, DAN PERSEPSI PRIBADI TERHADAP NIAT PEMBELIAN PRODUK HALAL. skripsi thesis, IAIN SURAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text
DIAN SARI OCTAVIAWATI.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of kosher awareness, religious beliefs, personal perceptions of the intention to buy halal products in IAIN students Surakarta. The type of research conducted in this study is quantitative research. The data in this study using primary data by using data collection techniques and questionnaires. The sample in this research is 75 respondents. Sampling technique in this research using probability sampling method. The analysis used using regression analysis. Based on data analysis conducted, in the analysis show the awareness of halal, religious belief, and personal perception parisal have a positive and significant effect on buying intention. The coefficient of determination (R2) is 0.27 or 27%. This suggests that 27% of consumers' buying intentions are influenced by halal awareness, religious beliefs, and personal perception. While the remaining 73% of purchasing intentions are influenced by other factors not included in the research model. Keywords: purchase intention, halal awareness, religious belief, and personal perception.

Item Type: Thesis (skripsi)
Subjects: 2x Islam > 2x6 Sosial dan Budaya Islam > 2x6.3 Ekonomi Islam
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Manajemen Syariah
Depositing User: Maha siswa
Date Deposited: 14 Feb 2019 02:47
Last Modified: 14 Feb 2019 02:47
URI: http://eprints.iain-surakarta.ac.id/id/eprint/2972

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item