PENGARUH PEMANFAATAN PERPUSTAKAAN SEKOLAH MINAT MEMBACA DAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR TERHADAP PRESTASI BELAJAR SISWA KELAS XI MADRASAH ALIYAH NEGERI SUKOHARJO TAHUN PELAJARAN 2017/2018

Martuti, Endang Dwi and Baidi, Baidi (2018) PENGARUH PEMANFAATAN PERPUSTAKAAN SEKOLAH MINAT MEMBACA DAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR TERHADAP PRESTASI BELAJAR SISWA KELAS XI MADRASAH ALIYAH NEGERI SUKOHARJO TAHUN PELAJARAN 2017/2018. Masters thesis, IAIN SURAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text
ENDANG DWI K.pdf

Download (6MB) | Preview

Abstract

This research aims to determining: 1) the influence of school library utilization on learning achievement; 2) the influence of student’s reading interest on learning achievement; 3) the influence of learning motivation on learning achievement; 4) the influence of school library utilization and student’s reading interest on learning achievement; 6) the influence of student’s reading interest and learning motivation on learning achievement; and 7) the influence of school library utilization, reading interest and student’s learning motivation on learning achievement. This research was quantitative research located at Islamic State Junior High School (MAN) of Sukoharjo from April until August 2018. Population in this research was the 11th grades students of MAN Sukoharjo consisting of 214. Sample of this research was 107 students. Sample was taken by applying technique of proportionate stratified random sampling. Instrument applied in this research was questionnaire and document of students’ grade report. The results of this research show that: 1) There is positive and significance influence between school library utilization and learning achievement (tobserved = 7,478 > ttable = 1,983, α = 5%); 2) There is positive and significance influence between reading interest and learning achievement (tobserved = 6,344 > ttable = 1,983, α = 5%); 3) There is positive and significance influence between learning motivation and learning achievement (tobserved = 5,903 > ttable = 1,983, α = 5%); 4) School library utilization and reading interest affects positively and significantly on learning achievement (Fobserved = 43,377 > Ftable = 3,084, α = 5%); 5) School library utilization and learning motivation affects positively and significantly on learning achievement (Fobserved = 53,017 > Ftable = 3,084, α = 5%); 6) Reading interest and learning motivation affects positively and significantly on learning achievement (Fobserved = 40,451 > Ftable = 3,084, α = 5%); 7) Variable of school library utilization, reading interest as well as learning motivation affects positively and significantly on learning achievement (Fobserved = 47,238 > Ftable = 2,693, α = 5%. Value R2 is 0.579. It means that the independent variable can explain dependent variable of 57.9%, while the remaining of 42.1% is explained by other variables not included in model (not analyzed in this research). Keywords: school library utilization, reading interest, learning motivation, learning achievement

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Subjects: 2x Islam > 2x7 Filsafat dan Perkembangannya > 2x7.3 Pendidikan Islam
Divisions: Program Pascasarjana > Manajemen Pendidikan Islam
Depositing User: Maha siswa
Date Deposited: 13 Dec 2018 01:47
Last Modified: 13 Dec 2018 01:47
URI: http://eprints.iain-surakarta.ac.id/id/eprint/2113

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item