PENGARUH PRESTASI KERJA DAN KECERDASAN ADVERSITY TERHADAP PROFESIONALITAS GURU MADRASAH IBTIDAIYAH SE-KOTA BOGOR JAWA BARAT

RAZAK, EKY ABDUL (2016) PENGARUH PRESTASI KERJA DAN KECERDASAN ADVERSITY TERHADAP PROFESIONALITAS GURU MADRASAH IBTIDAIYAH SE-KOTA BOGOR JAWA BARAT. Masters thesis, IAIN SURAKARTA.

[img]
Preview
Text
2016TS0044.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview

Abstract

This study departs from the constraints of teacher professionalism MI as the city of Bogor, among others: the persistence of the teachers who did not master science and technology, low ability of teachers to create media-based learning IT, teachers are happy to use a product that is instantly instead of practicing design their own, still unfamiliar and cynical about innovation. The purpose of this study was to: (1) Describe the achievement and adversity intelligence of teachers, (2) Describe the professionalism, and (3) Describe the relationship between intelligence and achievement motivation adversity. With the professionalism of teachers MI in the city of Bogor. The method used in this research is survey explanatory, because these studies reveal data that has been and is running in a field that is useful for analysis and follow-up to test the hypothesis. Samples taken are as many as 79 of the total 1732 teachers. Data analysis tool used is the Multiple Linear Regression Analysis (Multiple Linear Regression) with the help of Microsoft Excel.Hasil program showed that: Variable X1 is partially giving effect to the variable Y with the results amounted to 3,420 0,51 while partially Variable X2 does not give to influence the outcome variable Y at 0:36 0,51; The magnitude of the effect of X1 and X2 together to variable Y is equal to F count 6.650.002175856, which means simultaneously that Job Performance and Intelligence Adversity both significantly influence Teacher Professionalism. The effect is of R Square is 12.65%. Thus the conclusion from this study that the Teacher Professionalism is influenced by the performance and intelligence of adversity by 12.65%, and the remaining 87.35% is influenced by other factors not examined. Key Word :the achievement, adversity intelligence and professionalism

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Subjects: 2x Islam > 2x7 Filsafat dan Perkembangannya > 2x7.3 Pendidikan Islam
Divisions: Program Pascasarjana > Manajemen Pendidikan Islam
Depositing User: Unnamed user with email syihabumillamanan@gmail.com
Date Deposited: 31 Mar 2016 03:35
Last Modified: 31 Mar 2016 03:35
URI: http://eprints.iain-surakarta.ac.id/id/eprint/148

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item